You may publish, format or edit any of the content on your membership page on the TheHotSteppers.com international website (your “Vendor Store”). By using the Vendor Store, you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by, following terms and others which may be added to govern them:
Chapter 1 – General Rules
- You shall not publish on your Vendor Store any materials that are untrue, inaccurate, unlawful, invalid, or in violation of the Product Listing Policy of TheHotSteppers.com, that are summarized on the About page of our Web site.
- You represent and warrant that you shall not publish any information or conduct any act whatsoever that infringes the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of personality, rights of privacy, and any other rights of third parties not specifically identified in this clause.
- You shall not publish the logos of TheHotSteppers.com on your Vendor Store unless TheHotSteppers.com has authorized you to do so.
- To avoid causing any confusion for buyers and to ensure the consistency and professionalism of your Vendor Store and the TheHotSteppers.com website, you shall only publish information on your Vendor Store that is consistent with other pages on the TheHotSteppers.com website. The on your Vendor Store shall be unique across the site.
- To ensure the accuracy of the data analysis of your Vendor Store (so that you may keep track of your Vendor Store’s performance), you shall not publish on your Vendor Store any domain names, pictures, or media content from other e-commerce websites that are similar to TheHotSteppers.com.
- You shall not engage in any Search Engine Optimization Spamming Activities (“SEO Spamming Activities”) to increase the traffic to your Vendor Store. SEO Spamming Activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Purchasing Hyperlinks
Purchasing hyperlinks on any third party website which directs web surfers to your Vendor Store, or purchasing the right to display your Vendor Store’s domain name on any third party website. Examples of hyperlink purchasing activities include the payment of a fee, an exchange of products or services, provision of free product samples, and/or any similar activities, in exchange of any hyperlinks or website comments/posts that are embedded within hyperlinks;
- Excessive Exchange of Hyperlinks
Posting an excessive number of hyperlinks of another website on your Vendor Store in exchange of the right to display your Vendor Store’s hyperlinks on that website;
- Displaying Hyperlinks on “Low Quality Websites”
Displaying hyperlinks of your Vendor Store on “Low Quality Websites”. “Low Quality Websites” means any websites that are harmful (i.e. contain viruses, Trojans, malicious attacks, and etc.) and/or have no substantial functions other than to aggregate and display hyperlinks of other websites;
- Displaying Hyperlinks on Third Party Websites Using Automated Means
Using automated processes (including but not limited to, the use of scripts or other related software) to post hyperlinks to your Vendor Store on any third party website in bulk quantities; and
- Other SEO Spamming Activities
Using manual means to conduct any other forms of SEO Spamming Activities.
- If you engage any third party to perform any SEO Spamming Activities for your Vendor Store, those SEO Spamming Activities will be treated as having been conducted by you.
- If you publish any product listing which either violates TheHotSteppers.com’s product listing policy or infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, TheHotSteppers.com shall have the right to take any enforcement action reasonably necessary in accordance with TheHotSteppers.com’s “Management Rules: Enforcement Actions for Displaying Prohibited and Controlled Items”.
- In the event that you have violated any of the terms stated above, TheHotSteppers.com shall have the right to take any enforcement action reasonably necessary in accordance as deleting content on your Vendor Store, restricting your access to your Vendor Store, issuing warnings to you, restricting your rights to post product and/or company information on your Vendor Store, and terminating your membership agreement with TheHotSteppers.com among other measures.